Monday, September 26, 2011

And so it begins...

As you may have noticed, I'm never short on opinions and generally believe people should hear them, no matter how much they protest. So, I took the advice (of a few!) and started a blog. I'm not sure yet if there will be a common thread for all of them, but my suspicion is that they'll be random since I don't like to be boxed in.
Your first assignment as my faithful readers is to figure out how to make money doing this. Here are a few things to help you get started:
-I'm horribly witty.
-I don't like reporting to anyone.
-I prefer not to work in a traditional setting.
-The world needs my input, even if it doesn't know it.

That's my beginning. I hope you'll stick with me and leave me your thoughts, too!

1 comment:

  1. Who is Sarah Palin....Oh sorry, wrong game. But you could run for office.

    ReplyDelete